Friday, June 26, 2009

Blue and Green and Brown

Have you noticed a theme in my decorating color scheme of late?

Here is my project from this winter when I was brightening up my office:



I am still planing to paint a few more squares around the room and include a few green squares in Jake's area because he thought this was a little too girly for him.

And then there is this inspiration for the summer, again, project not complete but coming along nicely:



So yesterday I am sitting outside enjoying the weather and reading a book I got at a garage sale on simplicity when I take a break and look up and see this:



and this:



and this:



And I think I am starting to understand where I get my inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty great inspirations! I love your color choices...your office and table and chairs look great.

    ReplyDelete