I am sure we will continue to transition throughout the summer but I am happy to report that I can now stay up past 9pm, our freezer is full of potential dinners, Isabelle lets me out the door in the morning without much fanfare, I am starting to understand my job and the people I work with are all extremely nice.
All change can be hard but there is still so much to be thankful for:
- After a month of rain and clouds the sun has found Minnesota!
- A beautiful wall of windows to look out every day.
- Sitting in front of a gorgeous limestone countertop all day long.
- A really great boss who knows what needs to get done but is casual and laid back like me.
- Patient co-workers teaching me the ropes.
- Morning snuggles on the couch with my little girl.
- Family willing to spend time with Isabelle regularly while I work.
- Cousins who are friends (mine and my kids)
- A husband who steps up to help out as I transition.
- Working air conditioner and a quick response repair man.
- Years at home to create memories with my daughter and son.
- Being a parent for 17 years to a wonderful young man.
- A 34 on the ACT. Yes he is a genius.
- Morning runs
- The community 4th of July parade.
- Loosing the winter white hanging at the lake.
- Dental insurance and comprehensive health insurance. Lots of doctor appointments will be made this week!