Monday, December 8, 2008

An Award for Me

My new cyber friend Cathy at Semi-Happy Homemaker has given me a very nice award. I am not totally sure what to think. I am enjoying this new blog world and meeting people like Cathy who make me feel like I am not alone in the world.



Now, I am supposed to pass this wonderful award along to eight very deserving bloggers! "These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

And, the winners are:

1. GEMS to Bragg about
2. The Wolfe Cubs
3. Just Breath
4. Boo Mama
5. mckmama
6. kingdom mama
7. Frugal Granola
8. City Girl Country World

1 comment:

  1. Well, aren't you becoming the blogging fool! How cute...sadly, I do not know 8 bloggers to pass on to! How do you know 8 bloggers? I guess I better link to Not Me Monday! Thanks for listing me first! Maybe I will get some comment traffic...I can dream, can't I? :)

    ReplyDelete