- Begin making Christmas gifts rather than waiting until the last minute.
- Planning menus for grocery shopping so that I don't have to call my husband to pick up dinner.
- Playing dolls with Isabelle. Ok I wouldn't actually do this one.
- Help Isabelle memorize her bible verse for Sunday School.
- Organizing the pantry by food group. OR I could be grouping my cans by the recipes I want to make so they are all together when I want to cook.
- Alphabetize the videos and dvd's
- Put books in order based on the dewey decimal system
- Research the dewey decimal system so I knew where my books went
- Actually clean my house rather than waving the illusion of clean wand over it.
- Actually go for a run rather than just talking and reading about running.
- Vacuum the crushed tortilla chips out of my van before winter arrives.
- Paint over the wall art in the living room
- Find out what I am doing when Isabelle does wall and body art.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
I have spent a fair amount of time sitting on the computer this week. It causes me to ask the question, could I have better used that time? What else could I have been doing?