Monday, March 23, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook



FOR TODAY March 23, 2009

From the Simple Woman's Daybook.

Outside my window...It is raining.

I am thinking...About the Sale I am organizing for the church.

I am thankful for...My hard working husband.

From the learning rooms...Isabelle is obsessed with painting and mixing colors.

From the kitchen...I am trying to use food on hand this week. We are having pasta for dinner.

I am wearing...jeans and a long sleeve t-shirt.

I am creating...several projects in my head but nothing started yet. Curtains mostly.

I am going...to work 4 mornings this week.

I am reading...Home Comforts. Read a friends copy but didn't want to shell out full price for it, I finally found it at the used book store. I love it the second time around.

I am hoping...I can run tomorrow morning again without getting rained on.

I am hearing...Buses drive by the house.

Around the house...the laundry is almost done, Isabelle is painting.

One of my favorite things...Running in the morning to clear my head and start the day.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Coffee with a friend on Thursday to catch up on life.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...Jake fell asleep watching a video with Isabelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment