Monday, June 27, 2011

I love Mondays

Have I ever told you how much I love Mondays?  I know it may sound like a sickness but I really do.  Mondays are like January 1st or the first day of school.  They are that fresh start every week.  A chance to start over and do it right.  This week I will do more, learn, organize, prioritize, and put it all together!  This week my life will come together, make sense.  I will be a better person, grow and become who God meant me to be.  Mondays are full of possibilities as the whole week looms ahead.  What wonderful surprises are waiting for me this week?

When I was at home it sort of made sense to love Monday.  Everyone goes back to work and I can get the house back in order, run to the mall without the crowds or anything else I wanted to.  The week was mine for the taking.  I was afraid when I started working I would find myself hating Mondays like everyone else.  I mean hating Monday is practically a national past time.  But as I am about to start week 4 of working I have to say I am still excited for Monday. Not because I am excited to work but because since I have to work I am excited about the fresh opportunity that Monday brings me.

Weekends are fun and my love for them is renewed as I work.  But life happens in the everyday and if I'm not just as enthusiastic about the daily as I am about the fun then I have a long depressing life ahead of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment